AZM . v Azimut Exporation

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Deepglue, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Deepglue

Deepglue Member

2. Deepglue

Deepglue Member

Gold is a gateway drug to stock addiction.
    It certainly was for me. Just at the time I had been learning about how to enter the markets a co-worker started telling me about how his retired friend had built a nest egg on primarily gold stocks. The retired guy mentioned Virginia Gold and we both took a look at it independently. A few months later I thanked him for the tip and he just shook his head because he did not invest.
    That was it. If you profit on your first hit the long road of addition has opened up before you. You have come to the fork in the road and chosen the lest travelled. What a long strange trip its been!
    AZM is the third of the area play I am in. Since Virginia I have made a point of watching this area. Its like going back home to your first stomping grounds. You cruise through and nothing of interest happening so your off to some other haunts. Your brain recalls that first hit. That click that you here alcoholics talk about. The pleasure points in your nuero pathways when light up when that investment hits. So you check again and again. Then one day you notice a change. Subtle at first like more moms with strollers and it dawns on you this place is changing. Then one day a Starbucks pops up and you know so you get in.
    Just thought I would share. ......remember to practice the 12 steps.

3. Deepglue

Deepglue Member

4. Deepglue

Deepglue Member