CDE - Coeur Mining, Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Tiptopptrader, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Coeur Mining, Inc. owns, operates, explores for, and develops silver and gold properties. The company holds interests in the Palmarejo silver-gold mine located in Mexico; Rochester silver and gold mine in northwestern Nevada; Kensington gold mine located to the north of Juneau, Alaska; and Wharf gold mine in South Dakota. It also owns the San Bartolomé silver mine in Bolivia; Endeavor zinc, lead, and silver mine located in Australia; La Preciosa silver-gold exploration project in the State of Durango, Mexico; and Joaquin silver-gold exploration project located in the Santa Cruz province of southern Argentina.

[​IMG]

Ciao (Sheppy) and Foresaken like this.
  2. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

CDE IMO is a good stock worth following and trading could be overbought with same retrace (?) but as always DYOR + DD
    NO I don't pump it (I don't even trade it :)) but did a lot nice scalps at lower price it never disappointed me

http://marketrealist.com/2016/07/coeur-mining-soaring-golden-wings-2016/

3. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

I have not played CDE as it was only for the contest (wish I had). I spent a total of about 5 minutes picking it and QURE. Now I do the DD...LOL...As long as the silver and gold is up-trending so should CDE. It got a upgrade on June 27th. Nice chart and very overbought

upload_2016-7-10_7-26-28.png