DigitalStockSummit.com - Online Trader Interviews & Resources

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by Jacob, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Hey all!

I was invited to post about a site that I run here so I am happy to oblige and contribute to the forum.

The Digital Stock Summit is an online take on the traditional conference model that I did for fun and has turned into a little pet project. The original summit was a week long event where I interviewed 18 traders about their specialties as well as three additional Q&A sessions for some extra interactive sessions. Each day new interviews were released for anyone to watch for free then when the next day's sessions were released they would go into the All-Access Pass members area (paid) where members can re-watch all the sessions to their heart's content. I also managed to wrangle up some extra ebooks, discounts, and free coaching sessions from some of the speakers to sweeten the deal for paid members.

Now that the first week-long summit is over the site is evolving to be more of an 'evergreen' site where new traders will be interviewed and posted here and there, and just like during the main event, they will always be free for 24 hours before moving to the paid members area. If you are interested in getting notified when new interviews or Q&A sessions are held, check out the site and select the free registration on the checkout page. If you want to check out the full paid membership and get access to all the interviews, $2000+ in discounts, and other assorted goodies- then head over to digitalstocksummit.com and select the All-Access Pass option. And because this community rocks, here's a 50% off code just for you guys: [STOCKAHOLICS] (enter w/o the brackets).

Oh and did I mention that membership is lifetime so you will always get access to all future content and summits? Or that it has a 30 day no questions asked refund policy?

Or... if you just want some free goodies, check out digitalstocksummit.com/resources for a list of various free and low cost tools and misc sites for all your research needs

Let me know if you have suggestions for improving the summit or if you have ideas for people that you'd like me to try and get on for a Q&A or interview!

StockJock-e likes this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I watched a few these interviews, you did a great job!

Jacob likes this.
  3. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Thanks Gil!