FB - Facebook - Meta

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by StockJock-e, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fidelgeorge

fidelgeorge Well-Known Member

Price weakness is persistence and downside pressure remains feasible for now at least Any time market heads south it will even get worse.

2. heyimsnuffles

heyimsnuffles Active Member

I want ZERO part of this until it is above 120.

This. Is. Bearish.

3. Clair

Clair Active Member

What's wrong with buying low?

4. Giorgio23

Giorgio23 New Member

Careful here guys. I'm eyeing a drop. Everyone has been liquidating since summer so far over 1 Billion $ worth.
    Untitled.jpg

Im eyeing a break of 114 and then 110 at the next major volume support area. Happy new year :)
    sc.png

5. internationalstocks

internationalstocks Active Member

Koum Jan seems to have known the most as he sold when prices were at the highest. Looks like Koum Jan was given a lot of Facebook shares when they bought out Whatsapp and he has been unloading his Facebook shares to cash in from the sale

Giorgio23 likes this.
  6. internationalstocks

Giorgio23 likes this.
  7. Giorgio23

Giorgio23 New Member

That's insane when you click on his name and see the history. Seeing that and adding it up he is over a billion let alone zuckerberg and others. Holy

8. Giorgio23

Giorgio23 New Member

I think i'm going to play this with some february expiry 110 x puts. Tight stop and ride a potential january selloff

9. Giorgio23

Giorgio23 New Member

As I click through all the names they've all been doing the same thing and unloading since early 2015. I say Sub 100 end of January if we get a nice 5-10% pullback in the indexes.

10. heyimsnuffles

There is nothing wrong with Buying Low. I just believe this is going Much Lower and you will get to buy Much Lower. IMO

I believe FB will touch 100 this year.

11. internationalstocks

Two ways of looking at this... Either this thing shoots up to the moon once they are done unloading or they know something in advance and this will drop later. Depends on how one chooses to view things.

12. fidelgeorge

Still the bears remain in a full control. Today's positive price action remains to be seen if it is to sustain but rather it looks $110.

13. LloydWCoutee

LloydWCoutee Active Member

Seems to be going for 200 DMA (unless overall market drops). Have it in my portfolio, but looks also to be good ER play.

14. AnnabelleTrader

AnnabelleTrader New Member

Shares of Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) are surging higher today as buyers swoop in and buy quality tech stocks. As it blasts higher, investors are wondering two things. First, for those who bought the stock, how high is it going? Second, for those that are looking to short the stock and profit, where is the high reward, low risk level.

The stock likely has more upside into next week. The strong move over the last few days will not end quietly. The first resistance will be at a technical chart level known as gap window. This is at a price point of $124.00. While it may pause there, it likely goes higher to a final target of $127.15. This final target is a mega resistance level which happens to be the price of the stock just before Facebook Inc announced their earnings report in October 2016. The stock opened the next day sharply lower. This is where I will be looking to short the stock because it is such huge resistance. In addition, the problems at Facebook Inc are not going away. Big companies are moving away from targeted ads because they just do not work anymore. This caused the collapse last earnings and will likely be a hardship this earnings period. For investors and traders looking to short the stock, do so if Facebook reaches $127.15. The pull back will be to a target of $116.00.

[​IMG]

Onepoint272 likes this.
  15. fidelgeorge

Bulls are in a full control though still recent bearish 3gap up could be a hurdle but 126 is now feasible before it rolls back. Great call

16. LloydWCoutee

LloydWCoutee Active Member

pre ER high target 130, low target 127

17. garci555

garci555 New Member

Seems to have hit the resistance 124$ Annabelle said

18. heyimsnuffles

Buyers have won, for now.

19. Markus Teller

Markus Teller New Member

It was just one quarter ago when Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) took a beating after missing earnings expectations. With earnings just around the corner, Facebook is within pennies of gaining everything it lost. This is where the stock price of Facebook fills the gap caused by that earnings disaster. It is also known as a major resistance level, one I plan on shorting. The price point for my short is $127.20 and represents a high reward, low risk trade. Based on my analysis, the downside profit potential is for a drop to $108.00. The stop that should be used is a close above the all-time high of $133.50. When I take the trade, you will be able to opt-into it and see my exact entry, target and stop. In addition, you will be able to follow every move I make and get updates from me. Be ready and let's profit together.

[​IMG]

20. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

$FB Market starting to realize how underpriced this one is