GPL - Great Panther Silver Limited

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by T0rm3nted, Jan 11, 2017.

1. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Great Panther Silver Limited (Great Panther) is a silver mining, and precious metals producer and exploration company. The Company holds interests in the Topia Mine and the Guanajuato Mine Complex (GMC). The Company's segments include GMC, Topia, Exploration and Corporate. The Topia operations produce silver, gold, lead and zinc. The GMC operation includes Guanajuato Mine, Cata processing plant and the San Ignacio Mine, and produces silver and gold. The Exploration segment includes the Company's exploration and evaluation assets of Santa Rosa, El Horcon, Coricancha Mine Complex and the Guadalupe de los Reyes gold-silver project (GDLR Project). The Corporate segment provides financial, human resources and technical support to Great Panther's mining operations and exploration activities. Great Panther also holds interests in the Plomo exploration property located in Sonora, Mexico, and the Argosy exploration property located in the Red Lake Mining District in Northwestern Ontario.

2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

@Andre, just creating a thread for you to discuss this one