Hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by David Bradley, Aug 25, 2016.

1. David Bradley

David Bradley New Member

Hi people,

I'm Dave, I'm passionate about understanding everything that takes my interest. I'm always looking at diversifying my income, my primarily business is residential property investing. I have always thought about investing in the stock market and finally hear I am!

I'm keen to learn, be mentored and support my peers as best I can. If there is any way I can contribute to your personal/financial growth, tap me up! Unfortunately my stock knowledge minimum, however I have been running my own business for some years now and have a wealth of knowledge in the UK property market.

Dave

2. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

welcome @David Bradley it's great to have you join us! yes, please feel free to jump right in to the forum discussions! you've certainly found the right place -- this board has a plethora of investors/traders that are passionate about the markets! whether new or experienced! looking forward to seeing you around the boards! also, if you know of anyone who might be interested in such a site like ours be sure to let them in on this place as well ;)

good luck to you and your trading endeavors dave!

ed: oh and btw if you wouldn't mind me asking ... how'd you come across Stockaholics.net? i'm always interested to hear how some of our newcomers are finding us!

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Dave. We also have a 24/7 live chat that is most active during US market hours. Come join there when you have time. Lots of stuff gets thrown around in the chat. Questions you really want answers to are best put here in the forums but you can get quick answers sometimes in chat and see what others are buying/selling etc.

4. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

Hi David B. welcome aboard ..

I take you are English
    What intrigued me it is why the America market?:confused::) Just curious

before you ask I am here because the USA market it is the best and most profitable market to scalp ;):D
    and Stockaholics forum is the best for the best :)
    good luck any way

5. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

because I posted the Stockaholics link on Italian, French and English forums :D:D
    how many members before I qualify for a t-shirt?:rolleyes::p;):)