MYL - Mylan N.V.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Tiptopptrader, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Mylan N.V., together with its subsidiaries, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, and distributes generic, branded generic, and specialty pharmaceuticals worldwide. The company provides generic or branded generic pharmaceutical products in tablet, capsule, injectable, transdermal patch, gel, cream, or ointment forms, as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). It is also involved in the development of APIs with non-infringing processes for internal use and to partner with manufacturers; and manufacture and sale of injectable products in antineoplastics, anti-infectives, anesthesia/pain management, and cardiovascular therapeutic areas. In addition, the company produces finished dosage form and oral solid dose products; and offers antiretroviral therapies to third parties. Further, it manufactures and sells branded specialty injectable and nebulized products comprising EpiPen Auto-Injector to treat severe allergic reactions;

[​IMG]

2. Tiptopptrader

3. LloydWCoutee

LloydWCoutee Active Member

Makes no sense why the share price should be UP if they are paying for a settlement. What am I missing?

4. Tiptopptrader

5. fidelgeorge

fidelgeorge Well-Known Member

Good company, can't get a break from the negative press. One Donald Trump tweet away from being given away for free by your broker LOL.

6. LloydWCoutee

Sketchy CEO, price gouging, Trump tweet, nobody cares in the end. Great company that's underpiced. When news is forgotten expect $55.

7. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Up over 6% on an earnings beat

upload_2017-3-1_8-9-52.png

8. AverageJoesTrades

AverageJoesTrades Well-Known Member

@Onepoint272
    I was intrigued by your analysis on CHK and did a little research on Wyckoff and P&F charts. I am wondering if you could give me some constructive criticism on my analysis of Mylan.

The base looks to have been built around 36 with a couple dips below down to 34. As those were the last points of support I used the calculation from $34.

Any insight is welcomed!
    MYL.png

9. fidelgeorge

fidelgeorge Well-Known Member

Shares of Mylan ($MYL) may move lower on news the pharmaceutical company is expanding a voluntary recall of select lots of its EpiPen allergy injection.

10. Jack Levy

Jack Levy Well-Known Member

Activists should force CEO Heather Bresch steps down who is high compensation but she doesn't provide any benefits for shareholders. CEO Heather Bresch needs to replace with new CEO. This stock price keeps plummeting & not dividend. Heather Bresch is well paid only. Is the time to change CEO Heather Bresch. She gets high compensation but the stock price plummeting and not dividend for shareholders.

Charles Noble and fidelgeorge like this.
  11. LloydWCoutee

what's the outcome from the Ad Com. meeting ?

12. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member

13. MiguelHammond10

MYL AH IS UP AND TEVA AH IS DOWN. I OWN BOTH BUT WHATS UP WITH THAT !!