MZI.v - MEZZI HOLDINGS

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by SleekyTrader, Jul 22, 2016.

1. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

I suggest to put it on your watchlist. Something big is brewing here

2. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

Big volume day, I think we could see some good news shortly

3. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

Mezzi to launch styles for two retailers in fall/winter

2016-05-20 08:11 ET - News Release

Mr. Keir Reynolds reports

MEZZI TO LAUNCH WITH TWO MAJOR RETAILERS

Mezzi Holdings Inc. will be launching select styles with two major North American retailers for fall/winter 2016.

One of the retailers is an American multinational clothing corporation, operating over 200 stores in the United States, Canada and a number of European countries. Products carried primarily consist of women's and men's fashion apparel and accessories including a focus on the fashtech segment. Their targeted group is young millennials. The retailer often collaborates with designers and luxury brands.

The other retailer is a chain of nearly 100 department stores in North America and is a division of a globally focused retail group that operates several on-line and physical retail brands.

Both of these launches are test campaigns and may lead to additional larger rollouts dependant upon positive metrics being achieved.

"This demonstrates the success of our brand building, supply chain development and product enhancements that we've been so dedicated to since launching Mezzi," Keir Reynolds, chief executive officer, commented.

We seek Safe Harbor.

4. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

I believe this stock could give us the biggest run in a long time on the Venture

5. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

Things are shaping really well as we get closer and closer to a breakout. I expect some blockbuster news this week. Great time to build a position right now on the cheap

6. hollyhunter

hollyhunter Member

MEZZI HOLDINGS INC(MZI.V) From the relationship between price and moving averages; we can see that: This stock is BULLISH in short-term; and BULLISH in mid-long term. Looking for breakout at 0.14. http://canada.stoxline.com/q_ca.php?s=mzi.v

7. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

yes, I think we break 0.14$ on Monday

8. SleekyTrader

SleekyTrader Member

Here we are 0.14$ getting gobbled up and huge bids piling. Newsmust be close