New guy on the block!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ColeB, Dec 27, 2016.

1. ColeB

ColeB New Member

Hello everyone, my name's Colton but no one calls me that, simply Cole will do. 19 Years old that graduated high school last year, not much more to say... I work part time at a decent paying job. I've been interested in stocks for about 3 years, but never went through to open an account until about a year ago... I really just played around with fake money. Recently I opened a real account to put a bit into which I would like to grow.

My life consists of me joining the US Air Force at the end of the summer/fall. Not trading to be rich, but just to learn the ins and outs, wherever that takes me I'll follow.

Thanks for reading!

Gray Wolf and StockJock-e like this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Welcome to the boards!

Airforce you say? Fancy!

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Cole. It's good that you are not expecting to "get rich", but you can expect to trade and do better than a savings account and grow some wealth as you go. I did 4 years in the Air Force as an AFSC 29150 (if they still have those) That was in the 60's during Vietnam.

#3 Gray Wolf, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  4. Baggi

Baggi Active Member

Welcome Cole!

5. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums, glad you found it! Hope to see you around more. Good to see you have reasonable expectations too. So many people come to forums like this trying to get rich overnight so they can buy a yacht!

6. ColeB

ColeB New Member

That's pretty cool! I had to Google that what that MOS code was, and yep those guys are still around just under a different name! I would like to retire out of it and see where it takes me.