The GPU Market

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Tiptopptrader, Jun 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Let's face it there is two stocks in focus with NVDA and AMD. In my opinion they are both a winners moving forward.

Nvidia, AMD Will Both Be Lifted by New GPUs, Says MKM
    MKM Partners analyst Ian Ing today pounds the table for both Nvidia (NVDA) and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), arguing the two graphics chip makers are going to get a lift from their respective new “GPU” product lines this year.

Nvidia is starting to roll out a new generation of GPUs called “Pascal,” while AMD is set to release its own broad update called “Polaris.”

Ing, who has a Buy rating on both stocks, raises his target on AMD to $5 from $4, and raises his target on Nvidia to $52 from $43, writing that both will “benefit from strong core gaming plus emerging applications for new GPU processing.”
    http://blogs.barrons.com/techtrader...amd-will-both-be-lifted-by-new-gpus-says-mkm/

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. Brendan Cowie

Brendan Cowie Active Member

I have a 980ti right now

3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

I've always been an Nvidia graphics card guy, and an Intel processor guy. I may have to change if AMD is starting to "catch up".

Tiptopptrader likes this.
  4. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

NVDA break 101.85 low bar pass on last attempt will get me more bearish as it broke over resistance 102.53 then reversed hard