What to invest in after Brexit????

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Centaura, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Centaura

Centaura New Member

Looking forward to invest again after the Brexit effect and i would prefer tech stock and to go with tech stocks i would probaly look forward to AMZN stock.The formula has made Amazon.com one of the largest retailers in the world and shareholder a fortune. AMZN stock had its initial public offering at a split-adjusted price of $1.73 per share in May of 1997. As a June 2016, Amazon stock trades at over $700.00 per share. A $1,000 investment back then would be worth over $400,000 today.

2. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Look for solid dividend paying stocks: WMT, MCD, CLX and KMB these are a few but please do your own DD.

You can start here S&P 500 Aristocrats Proshares NOBL

#2 hitman, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  3. Centaura

Centaura New Member

Ohh thts grr8!!! and wat about Gold &Precious metals.

4. Zaysev

Zaysev Member

To adress your initial question - I really like how gaming stocks like ATVI and EA have reacted to Brexit. Seems like they're about surge on the wave of recovery we are facing now.

Centaura likes this.
  5. Nadine Blau

Nadine Blau New Member

Brexit has a lot of effect in the stock market, however, if you are looking for the right investment. Better do research and rely on the news online. Be updated with things so that you won't regret until the end.

6. homosapienfromterra

homosapienfromterra Active Member

My answer is the dollar stocks, could be multinationals that have most of their earnings in dollars, so FTSE 100 or US stocks. I did buy BT on the recent dip - within 1% of the recent bottom, seeing nice gains so far. I moved a chunk of my money into the dollar at 1.45 wished it had been more now we are at 1.22. Analysts see the bottom as 1.15, I might start moving money back then but I will need to see the UK economy looking good first.