Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Stockaholics.

1. Lori Myers replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Hey WXYZ, things are good over here thank you. And yes I have been participating in the current rally. My account is only 4 years old...

May 20, 2024 at 5:11 AM
  2. Ludicrous Returns posted a new thread.

19 MAY 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Stocks recently sold: ULBI ULBI stock pattern started to decline, forming a 6-month to 1-year horizontal pattern vs. the former peak...

Forum: Trade Journals

May 19, 2024 at 10:15 PM
  3. roadtonowhere08 liked WXYZ's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

A lot of HYPE over the coming week and NVDA....here is the week to come. Markets brace for Nvidia earnings: What to know this week...

May 19, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  4. rg7803 liked WXYZ's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

YES....RG. Houston was hit hard by a storm a few days ago. Over 100MPH winds that took out a lot of the electric infrastructure....

May 19, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  5. Money123 replied to the thread Scooters.

Put on windscreen today. Had to replace 4 Chinese bolts that were to big and would strip. Got smaller bolts went through window and...

May 19, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  6. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

A lot of HYPE over the coming week and NVDA....here is the week to come. Markets brace for Nvidia earnings: What to know this week...

May 19, 2024 at 11:32 AM
  7. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

HERE is a little Sunday reading.......definately a big issue going forward for the general economy and especially the bond markets....

May 19, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  8. almx replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Thanks! I think that it will remain a mystery.

May 19, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  9. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

YOU are probably right ALMX....welcome to the the thread....again.....good to see your posts. It has been a very listless market in...

May 19, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  10. WXYZ liked almx's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

To bring a different perspective... I think that what you saw was only a coincidence and volume below average on down days tend to...

May 19, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  11. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

YES....RG. Houston was hit hard by a storm a few days ago. Over 100MPH winds that took out a lot of the electric infrastructure....

May 19, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  12. WXYZ liked rg7803's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

I was asking cause I read Houston area was having troubles, energy cuts etc, due to weather. Glad all is ok w/ you and your foxes.

May 19, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  13. rg7803 replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

I was asking cause I read Houston area was having troubles, energy cuts etc, due to weather. Glad all is ok w/ you and your foxes.

May 19, 2024 at 5:59 AM
  14. almx replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

To bring a different perspective... I think that what you saw was only a coincidence and volume below average on down days tend to...

May 19, 2024 at 4:32 AM
  15. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

So true.....unfortunately.

May 18, 2024 at 10:15 PM