Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Stockaholics.

1. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE. I am off to a show in a couple of hours......of course we will be playing outside. Soon the milder...

Sep 20, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  2. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

The markets this week. DOW year to date +11.53% DOW five days +1.52% SP500 year to date +20.24% SP500 five days...

Sep 20, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  3. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

An ok down day for me today. I still had four stocks UP today....PLTR, AMZN, GOOGL and COST. I matched the SP500 today. Nice to be...

Sep 20, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  4. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

After today I think the odds of a BIG EXPLOSIVE prolonged boom for stocks from the rate cut are now.....ZERO. We will no doubt get...

Sep 20, 2024 at 4:14 PM
  5. jaxxzilk replied to the thread Bitcoin - Crypto investing and trading discussion.

ETH breaking new highs is always exciting, but that BTC pump this morning really caught my attention. I’ve been keeping an eye on both,...

Sep 20, 2024 at 4:13 PM
  6. WXYZ liked Smokie's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

I noticed briefly some of the FED in the media today making their case for why they "voted" one way or the other. The dissenter FED...

Sep 20, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  7. Twiggs462 replied to the thread MNMD - MindMed Inc..

Psychedelics and the Future of Anxiety Relief [MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  8. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

WOW......this is a really serious move by MSFT. Talk about committing to the future. They have contracted to buy.....100%....of the...

Sep 20, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  9. TraderHR replied to the thread Stocks Ready to Break Out.

trade setup HWM [IMG]

Sep 20, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  10. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

As we LINGER in the markets today.....I have two....yes two....stocks up so far....AAPL and GOOGL. Probably today is a symptom of...

Sep 20, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  11. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Trying to get the new NIKE CEO resume to post.....but never-mind. OK....finally got it: [IMG]

Sep 20, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  12. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

As a long time owner of NIKE i HATED what they did to the company over the past 10 years. NOW....it appears that they have finally done...

Sep 20, 2024 at 10:54 AM
  13. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

I just looked at one of the largest and most used Financial/Business sites online........out of over 80 headline articles on their...

Sep 20, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  14. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

I "liked" your post above.....as a warning of where we are in the economy in the world of the "little people". The small business...

Sep 20, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  15. WXYZ liked zukodany's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

Hey guys, we’ve had a great year so far. I do want to bring a quick report from my business, and a “side” observation; I have had 6...

Sep 20, 2024 at 10:20 AM