Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Stockaholics.

1. T0rm3nted liked TomB16's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

[IMG]

May 20, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  2. Lori Myers replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Hey WXYZ, things are good over here thank you. And yes I have been participating in the current rally. My account is only 4 years old...

May 20, 2024 at 5:11 AM
  3. Ludicrous Returns posted a new thread.

19 MAY 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Stocks recently sold: ULBI ULBI stock pattern started to decline, forming a 6-month to 1-year horizontal pattern vs. the former peak...

Forum: Trade Journals

May 19, 2024 at 10:15 PM
  4. roadtonowhere08 liked WXYZ's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

A lot of HYPE over the coming week and NVDA....here is the week to come. Markets brace for Nvidia earnings: What to know this week...

May 19, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  5. rg7803 liked WXYZ's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

YES....RG. Houston was hit hard by a storm a few days ago. Over 100MPH winds that took out a lot of the electric infrastructure....

May 19, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  6. Money123 replied to the thread Scooters.

Put on windscreen today. Had to replace 4 Chinese bolts that were to big and would strip. Got smaller bolts went through window and...

May 19, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  7. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

A lot of HYPE over the coming week and NVDA....here is the week to come. Markets brace for Nvidia earnings: What to know this week...

May 19, 2024 at 11:32 AM
  8. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

HERE is a little Sunday reading.......definately a big issue going forward for the general economy and especially the bond markets....

May 19, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  9. almx replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Thanks! I think that it will remain a mystery.

May 19, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  10. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

YOU are probably right ALMX....welcome to the the thread....again.....good to see your posts. It has been a very listless market in...

May 19, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  11. WXYZ liked almx's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

To bring a different perspective... I think that what you saw was only a coincidence and volume below average on down days tend to...

May 19, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  12. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

YES....RG. Houston was hit hard by a storm a few days ago. Over 100MPH winds that took out a lot of the electric infrastructure....

May 19, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  13. WXYZ liked rg7803's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

I was asking cause I read Houston area was having troubles, energy cuts etc, due to weather. Glad all is ok w/ you and your foxes.

May 19, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  14. rg7803 replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

I was asking cause I read Houston area was having troubles, energy cuts etc, due to weather. Glad all is ok w/ you and your foxes.

May 19, 2024 at 5:59 AM
  15. almx replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

To bring a different perspective... I think that what you saw was only a coincidence and volume below average on down days tend to...

May 19, 2024 at 4:32 AM