2 interesting picks - Looking for more info

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Ellford, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Ellford

Ellford New Member

2 stocks appeared on my screener and I haven't seen any information posted on these two yet.

SAN.V - Solar Alliance Energy is a company that installs solar solutions in California and Colorado. As of today the stock is trading at .07 with a PE of .55 and EPS of .13. Additional research I've done show this to be one to look at. I don't normally invest in technology, but I'm curious to know if anyone else has had this one on their radar as of late?

EUO.V - Eurocontrol Technics Group. They first showed up on my screener in September and just recently ranked 318/500 on the PROFIT 500. They've also had 11 insider buys in the past year with 7 in the last 3 months (a very good sign). They're trading around .16/share today with a PE of 1.19 and EPS of .14. They're in the Oil & Gas equipment industry, manufacturing and selling a specialized x-ray device. Again, not something I know much about, but everything else on this company is looks good. Has anyone else done any research into these guys?

2. Ellford

Ellford New Member

Nobody knows anything else on these I take it?

3. kthanx

kthanx Member

I have not followed either of these companies.

A quick scan showed that EUO.V just sold it's only profitable division. That being said, they have a large cash balance for a future acquisition. This is speculative at best.

4. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Sorry not familiar with them and the 1st is a penny stock. On the other one why don't you give us your take on the stock and why it might be a good trade.