A New Intro for an Old Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Value543, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Value543

Value543 Well-Known Member

Surprise!

A 4-year hiatus anywhere is enough for most people to forget you; I imagine that's especially true on the internet. Perhaps even moreso on an investing forum!

That said, I'm back (again)!

So what happened to me?! Well, in short: life. Family & career (especially traveling for said career) just took up all my time. Well that, and, I took a hit...I mean...a massive hit. The kind which leaves you second guessing a number of things. And so, I dropped off...

But I'm back -- and looking forward to this next chapter -- as well as to see if any familiar 'faces' are still hanging around!

Happy New Year everyone -- lets learn, grow, & make some money together!

TomB16 and removedatuserrequest like this.
  2. removedatuserrequest

removedatuserrequest Well-Known Member

Holy schnikes!!! He's alive! :eek2::D

Talk about a doggone pleasant surprise here man. Yowza! Funny you should pop in here now, cause it was literally just the other week when I was going through my old HSM archived posts and had stumbled across yours and was just kinda doing that little reminiscing thang I sometimes do every couple of years lol, and remembering all of the good times of the past. Glad to see you're back at it again!:thumbsup: And also sorry to hear about what happened there with you. Hey, that happens to all of us! Even I will confess during my earlier years, I had my fare share of *bleep* hittin' the fan if you will lol. Wasn't pleasant! But, was good to experience. Came out of it stronger, and hopefully more wiser as well haha.

But yeah, really am sooo excited to see you back in here @Value543 man missed you 'round here like you have no idea. Probably will be the highlight of my weekend haha. This is great! :cool2:

BTW, might as well get this out of the way too since I'm sure you're probably wondering, and maybe confused as to who I might be lol. I'm thinking for sure you've already figured it out, but just in case you haven't, I'll just leave it in this spoiler below for ya lmao:

It's me Cy (aka, "bigbear0083") posting under this handle now. :p

Anyway, I'll just leave it there. So excited to see ya back in here!! :banana:

Value543 likes this.
  3. Value543

Value543 Well-Known Member

@bearmarketcrash You had me at "Yowza!" I knew it was you!

Thanks for the note -- glad to be back!

4. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome back, looking forward to the trade journal!

Value543 and TomB16 like this.
  5. emmett kelly

emmett kelly Well-Known Member

welcome. nice hat.

Value543 likes this.