Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Abcourt mining, a promising Junior Miner Stock (ABMBF) with 40+Xp years CEO engineer still on board!

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Intern shIp, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Intern shIp

Intern shIp New Member

www.abcourt.com will show you recent reports, others included for reference.

Past results have been very promising and the future appears even better!

Broad Oak undertook a detailed calculation of the metal balance of a more than 13,000 ton sample. The balance was within 2% which would be considered to be well within industry norms, for such a sample. This metal balance checked all aspects of the reserve/resource calculations used, as well as the appropriateness of the criteria used and the accuracy of the assaying. This check procedure did not just involve an assay of several small sections of core, but a 13,000 ton plus sample which is much more representative of the 801,112 tons of measured and indicated resource at a grade of 0.198 ounces of gold per ton. These resources comply with all of the requirements of policy 43-101. (An independent audit of the mines by Toronto-based Broad Oak Associates, completed for the National Instrument (NI) 43-101)

http://gq.mines.gouv.qc.ca/documents/examine/GM61203/GM61203.pdf

They recently approved even more exploration because the price of gold is rising. This pennystock once was worth 3$!

Abcourt Mines could eventually add three and a half years of life to the Elder Mine in √Čvain. This would take it to seven years and eight months.

This conclusion is based on an update of the Elder Mineral Resources and the Tagami Property, located immediately to the north of the mine, published on October 30 by the mining company.

Net worth could triple

At this time, the Elder mine produces an average of 18,300 ounces of gold per year since commercial production was achieved on January 1, 2016 at an average grade of 4.51 grams of gold per tonne of ore.

Based on current parameters, the mine is expected to generate approximately $ 124 million in revenues after 4.25 years and, after the payment of $ 3.8 million in royalties, generate a net after-tax gain of $ 4.2 million. This net value is, however, very sensitive to the grade of the ore. According to Abcourt, a 10% increase in grade, a target of 5.0 grams of gold per tonne, would give Elder an after-tax net worth of approximately $ 11.9 million instead of $ 4.2 million. $.

"In the last quarter of our 2018 fiscal year, April 1 to June 30, the weighted average grade of the mineralization at Elder was 4.81 grams of gold per tonne. Our goal in the coming months will be to get at least 5.0 grams of gold per tonne at the mill, "said Hinse.
    https://www.lecitoyenvaldoramos.com...rait-ajouter-plus-de-trois-ans-de-vie-a-elder

Onepoint272 likes this.
  2. Intern shIp

Intern shIp New Member

[​IMG] A very interesting company! The total price of the entire property, including the treatment plant, is just a fraction of the value :D

abmBF:Qc.ca's very own junior miner, Abcourt,booked a private placement that they will wisely use to do some more prospecting in their properties, namely exploration and digging for precious minerals!

The proceeds from subscriptions of Units will be used mostly on two different gold properties
    owned 100% by Abcourt, as follows:
    At the Elder mine,
    [​IMG]
    https://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/images/news/April2018/AbcourtMines4252018.jpg
    a few holes will be drilled in vein 7 from drifts at the east end of levels 5
    and 6 and a drift will be started on level 16 to explore veins 1 and 7 and to explore the Silidor
    and/or Smoky Creek faults were four orebodies were found in the past and produced a total
    of 8.5 M tonnes of ore with a little more than 5 grams of gold per tonne. Our contracting mine
    geologist has strongly recommended these targets. See the press release dated August 22,

https://abcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/PR2019-08-22.pdf

At the Sleeping Giant mine, the upper part of vein 8 will be explored with surface diamond
    drill holes. See press release dated September 10, 2019.
    The proceeds from subscriptions of Flow-through Units will be spent on the Abcourt-Barvue
    property, and on some other properties in Quebec owned by Abcourt.

https://abcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PR2019-10-08.pdf

Onepoint272 likes this.