ACHN - Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Ciao (Sheppy), Aug 23, 2016.

1. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Achillion Pharmaceuticals
    Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHN) is a science-driven, patient-focused company seeking to leverage its strengths across the continuum from drug discovery to commercialization in its goal of providing better treatments for people with serious diseases. The company employs a highly-disciplined discovery and development approach that has allowed it to pursue best-in-class therapy for chronic hepatitis C (HCV) and build a platform of potent and specific complement factor D inhibitors. Achillion is rapidly advancing its efforts to become a fully-integrated pharmaceutical company with a goal of bringing life-saving medicines to patients with rare diseases.

2. Ciao (Sheppy)

3. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member

Noticed this thread popped up same time i posted this on watch list in daily thread - pick was a bit premature BUT has been slowly moving up with a bigger move today that i totally missed but entering overbought territory with plenty of time before (8/2) Phase 2 data so might want to keep on radar.

Ciao (Sheppy) likes this.
  4. Ciao (Sheppy)

thanks Fireopal to bring this thread up.....I forgot that I open this thread on ACHN :(
    I still follow it as well unfortunately it always come up when I already scalp others.... yesterday I did mention it on my scalping thread ....

I better up date on the news ... here they are:
    Jun-22-17 08:00AM Achillion Pharmaceuticals Financials, Price Targets and Pipeline Review Accesswire
    Jun-15-17 04:05PM Achillion to Present at the 2017 JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference GlobeNewswire
    Jun-09-17 04:17AM Achillion (ACHN) Up 31.1% Since Earnings Report: Can It Continue? Zacks
    Jun-05-17 04:51PM Achillion to Present at the Jefferies 2017 Global Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire
    08:00AM Today's Research Reports on Stocks to Watch: Achillion Pharmaceuticals and TG Therapeutics Accesswire

5. Ciao (Sheppy)

ACHN At close: July 5 4:00PM EDT 5.15+0.43 (+9.11%)
    Day's Range 4.63 - 5.20
    52 Week Range 3.15 - 9.49
    Volume 2,991,391
    Avg. Volume 1,564,814

May-18-17 Upgrade Leerink Partners Mkt Perform → Outperform
    Feb-02-17 Initiated Ladenburg Thalmann Buy $10

6. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member