Aeropostale?

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by atlasmike, May 5, 2016.

1. atlasmike

atlasmike New Member

I was wondering what you guys here in the penny stock forum thought of Aeroposale. I know they just announced that they are filing for bankruptcy. Is the time to buy something like this so cheap? I mean I can buy a thousand shares for nothing and every one cent move up is a $10 gain. These are the opportunities I look for. Not having to invest too much to make a bit of coin. I know I am new here, and I don't want to look stupid. But this is the first penny stock I thought to buy. From reading what I have read in the news, it doesn't seem as if they are going to go out of business, just reorganize. The stock is at $0.04 right now. I am sure you guys can do the math If I buy a thousand shares and how much I make. Now I don't spend money on stocks like this that I am not willing to loose.

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

There may be fluctuations up and down, but the company could restructure and the shares will be worth zero.

The final price for this stock will be $0.00, if you are ok with taking that risk, then at least you know where the bottom is!