AMRN - Amarin Corporation

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Stockaholic, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company's lead product is Vascepa, a prescription-only omega-3 fatty acid capsule, used as an adjunct to diet for reducing triglyceride levels in adult patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia. It is also involved in developing Vascepa for the treatment of patients with high triglyceride levels who are also on statin therapy for elevated low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Amarin Corporation plc sells its products principally to wholesalers and specialty pharmacy providers through direct sales force. It has collaboration with Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. for the development of EPA-Based drug products and indications. The company was formerly known as Ethical Holdings plc and changed its name to Amarin Corporation plc in 1999. Amarin Corporation plc was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I wish I had some of this at $3

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Look at that daily chart, its trying to get over that resistance

4. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

This stock reminds me of AMD, and TipToppTrader.

This was below $5 before exploding above $20. TipToppTrader used to say that institutions can not invest in stocks until they are $10, he had his eye on AMD from below $3. AMD made a similar explosive move, then went sideways for 15 months, hovering around $10.

I could see this going back below $15, giving institutions a chance to get some shares.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Technicals looking pretty good here

6. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Amarin Stock Melts Down After Reportedly Losing Key Patent Battle