ArcPacific Resources Corp V.ACP

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by CDNstockwatcher, Jun 5, 2021.

1. CDNstockwatcher

CDNstockwatcher New Member

I would like to introduce the forum to stock that I think has big potential and tremendous upside and, also ask for advice, comments or analysis from geologists or engineers or people familiar with core sample results. .

ACP. - ACP is a small exploration gold miner. They have been releasing core drilling results every week or 2 weeks. They is much more news to come. I think ACP has big potential and tremendous upside because of the very positive reaction to the news to date, and there is only 50M shares outstanding, so even with the stock's run up the market cap is still only $10M.

My questions are, I have read all there core drilling results, but some of it I don't understand. They results seem extremely positive, but this is not my expertise. Would anybody that is familiar with the technical side of these samples be able to read them and give an overview?

Here is a link to the company website www.arcpacific.ca

2. CDNstockwatcher

CDNstockwatcher New Member

Very good (high) Volume the last two days. Price is holding around $0.20. Hopefully it is building a new base for the next leg up on positive news. I am unsure when additional news will be out, but based on the frequency of the latest Press Releases it should be this week or early next week. 4,400,000 shares traded in the last 5 trading days or a daily average of 870,000. The 4.4M shares is 8.5% of ACP's total shares outstanding. Let's hope for more good news coming