#BeKindtoElephants

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by fireopal, Nov 18, 2017.

1. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member

Was going to post this in my animal thread but have decided to let this one stand on its own because i share the same passion and outrage as DeGeneres when it comes to animals, and especially elephants. I have studied up on this subject and know beyond any doubt that trophy hunting has very little to do with conservation and is more about little (big) men and women with too much money taking advantage of poor countries in order to kill as a sport without any thought or consideration as to the consequences or hardships the herd, or pride etc that is left behind may endure ...

Fortunately, Trumpty is not that far gone (just yet) and has opted to put things on hold for right now but he is known to change his mind like the wind so i am asking all in my little stock community that feels inclined to help keep our "dotard" president in check because he is taking things just a bit too far with his mission to reverse/undo everything Obama in my opinion!

Ellen DeGeneres’ New Campaign Speaks Out Against Trump’s Brash Decision to Permit the Murder of Elephants.

"... I’m posting this picture on Instagram. If you’re as outraged as I am, please repost it, retweet it with the hashtag #BeKindToElephants.And for everyone who does, we’ll make a donation to The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust to help protect elephants…They are worth fighting for and we owe it to them to protect them.”

Sign Petition >> Save Elephants and Lions - Stop Trump’s Trophy Hunting Plan https://www.thepetitionsite.com/793/851/746/save-elephants-and-lions-stop-trump’s-trophy-hunting-plan/?TAP=1732

#1 fireopal, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017