Best trading platform/Broker

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by rikky.trading88, May 11, 2020.

1. rikky.trading88

rikky.trading88 New Member

Hello all

Which platform/broker is everyone using?

I am using Degiro, however i am extremely frustrated with how long it takes to fill an order.

This morning I was up +30% on my portfolio, when i went to close the positions (i had buys open, i went to sell) it takes so long to fill the order than I am now only +1%.

Im fairly new to shares, and this may be a stupid AF question but is there any instant execution broker similar to how forex is traded? I want to be able to speed up how quickly orders get filled

2. Gold Is Real Money

Gold Is Real Money New Member

M1 Finance is the best for long term investing and Robinhood is the best for day trading

3. B Russ

B Russ Well-Known Member

Which orders are you trying to fill? That is relevant. A low volume company may take some time regardless. Also penny stocks.
    I remember i was messing around with gordmans before they went under. It took sometimes 10 minutes to get a simple market fill. Terrible volume.

but to your question. I scope on think or swim and trade with tastytrade.

4. The Brontide

The Brontide Active Member

Picking a brokers requires you to look inside to find your needs, wants, and things that turn you off.

For me I do like to play around on Robinhood. Their features are minimal, but straight forward. And my trades execute almost immediately, and rarely in more than one step depending on the number of blocks or shares you flip.

Their platform fits MY needs and wants for the purpose intended for them.

5. Max384

Max384 New Member

I use Robinhood for day trading, but don't care for unreliability of it. I was accidentally restricted on trading a few times and had to email them to remove it and it cost me both times.

I personally enjoy Webull. Free and quick. Not as forgiving as Robinhood with pattern day trading if you have less the $25k in your account, but it's reliable and information available is pretty top notch for a free broker.

BermudianOption likes this.
  6. Nanostox

Nanostox Member

Interactive Brokers is highly recommended or an introducing broker,
    which is connected to Interactive Brokers, like Captrader.
    They should have nearly all stocks on the market.