Billionaires Dumping Stocks; Stock Market Crash on the Way

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Centaura, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Centaura

Centaura New Member

When it comes to investing in the stock market, we’re told to follow the smart money. Who might that be? The most influential investors/businessmen in America today are Warren Buffet, John Paul-son, and George Soros. Their investing acumen has helped them amass billions of dollars and millions of followers.Not only these they have a great knowledge about the market and its ups and downs.The outlook for the stock market looks bleak. Buffet, Paul son, and Soros understand this. And the reality of the U.S. economy has led them to see there is a real good chance the U.S. markets could experience a crash or serious correction in 2016.

When asked about the stock market forecast they were a bit deceptive about their thoughts and were doubtful about there answers!!!

whats your thoughts on this???

#1 Centaura, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2016
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

My thoughts are you better stop trying to hotlink shit in your posts.

Seriously, just contribute and we will let you direct link your site in 1 of every 10 posts.

3. Zaysev

Zaysev Member

So how are they dumping stock again? By simply trading shares and accumulating followers while doing so? And how is it related to market crash?

4. youngbull

youngbull Member

I doubt the market is going to crash this year. Everyone thought it was happening because of how oil is dropping drastically. But I doubt Market crash will happen. At least not in 2016.

StockJock-e likes this.
  5. Zaysev

Zaysev Member

Yeah, I too doubt it. The way I see it the market will need something else to happen besides oil prices drop to get shattered. Perhaps some war US gets itself into or something. Other than that I can't see much room for such happening.

youngbull likes this.