Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA)

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by ApexC, Dec 15, 2017.

1. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

Bitauto Holdings Limited provides Internet content and marketing, and transaction services for the automotive industry in the People's Republic of China. The company operates in three segments: Advertising and Subscription Business, Transaction Services Business, and Digital Marketing Solutions Business. The Advertising and Subscription Business segment provides advertising services, including new automobile pricing and promotional information, specifications, reviews, and consumer feedback to automakers through its bitauto.com and taoche.com Websites, as well as mobile applications. It also provides Web-based and mobile-based integrated digital marketing solutions to automobile dealers. The Transaction Services Business segment operates automotive transaction services platform that provides e-commerce transaction services to automobile dealers; and offers online automotive financial platform services to consumers and financial institutions, including banks, auto finance companies, and insurance companies. The Digital Marketing Solutions Business segment provides one-stop digital marketing solutions, such as Website creation and maintenance, online public relations, online marketing campaigns, and advertising to automakers. The company also distributes its dealer customers' automobile pricing and promotional information through its Internet service provider partners. Bitauto Holdings Limited was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.

[​IMG]

Here is what I got for today, bought in at $29.92, looking for a high of $30.67 at least for next week. bita-1.png

StockJock-e likes this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Looks like a good candidate for a bounce

3. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

That is what I am looking for, not long term. I 'm all about the quick gain and move on. For a long term investment, count me out.

4. Three Eyes

Three Eyes 2018 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Agree it should certainly get intra-day highs around 31 next couple sessions.

5. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

Mission complete, got my 2.5% only took 1 day

6. Three Eyes

Three Eyes 2018 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Nicely done.