BNTX - BioNTech SE

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by stock1234, Nov 20, 2020.

1. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

BioNTech SE, a biotechnology company, develops and commercializes immunotherapies for cancer and other infectious diseases. The company is involved in developing FixVac product candidates, including BNT111, which is in Phase I clinical trial for advance melanoma; BNT112 that is in Phase I/II trial for prostate cancer; BNT113, which is in Phase I trial to treat HPV+ head and neck cancers; BNT114 that is in Phase I clinical trial for triple negative breast cancer; BNT115 in a Phase I trial in ovarian cancer; and BNT116, which is in preclinical trail for non-small cell lung cancer. It also develops individualized neo-antigen specific immunotherapies, such as RO7198457, which is in Phase II clinical trial for first-line melanoma, as well as in Phase I clinical trial to treat multiple solid tumors; mRNA intratumoral immunotherapy comprising SAR441000 that is in Phase I clinical trial for solid tumors; and BNT141 and BNT142 to treat multiple solid tumors. In addition, the company develops RiboCytokines, which include BNT151, BNT152, and BNT152 for multiple solid tumors; chimeric antigen receptor T cell immunotherapies, such as BNT211 to treat multiple solid tumors, and BNT212 for pancreatic and other cancers; and next-generation checkpoint immunomodulators consisting of GEN1046 and GEN1042, which are in Phase I/II a clinical trial to treat multiple solid tumors. Further, it develops MVT-5873, an IgG1 monoclonal antibody, which is in Phase I/II clinical trial for pancreatic cancer; BNT411, small molecule immunomodulator product candidate for solid tumors; and infectious disease immunotherapies and rare disease protein replacement therapies. The company has collaborations with Genentech, Inc., Sanofi S.A., Genmab A/S, Genevant Sciences GmbH, Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.; and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Mainz, Germany.

[​IMG]

2. Dannystock

Dannystock New Member

Thats a very good company, look:

3. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

Not looking good below $112 right now (December).

4. Oracle401

Oracle401 New Member