BPMX - BioPharmX

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by txoutdoorsman, Feb 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. txoutdoorsman

txoutdoorsman New Member

This is my first gamble on penny stocks. I bought 2,777 shares at .1776 a week ago. Although I'm currently down it's a small amount of money, and it went up a bit on Friday.

What I like about this company is that there profit has being going up while cost of revenue is going down. Also, they are held by some larger institutions like Vivo.

I'm not here to shill this stock, just to get others opinions. They make dermatology creams infused with antibiotics that are designed to focus on skin issues externally rather than having to take antibiotics orally, and thus avoids some side effects.

Checkout quarterly income statements and institutional holdings for more DD.

2. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Thanks, but why would I waste my time? It appears this stock opened for public trading Sept 2014 at $2, went up to $4.50 in June 2015 and is now trading for about 15 cents. Please, you tell me why I should spend any time on this. Have they ever made money? Who owns them and why is that significant?

3. txoutdoorsman

txoutdoorsman New Member

I feel either one of two things will happen:

1.) The gross profits will continue to climb while cost on revenue has decreased. They also have a new product BPX-03 and existing sales on their existing product BPX-01.

upload_2018-2-18_9-26-31.png

2.) They might be getting bought out as it shows Vivo now owns 13MM shares.

upload_2018-2-18_9-29-47.png

Onepoint272 likes this.
  4. txoutdoorsman

txoutdoorsman New Member

I sold this stock today at $0.227 for a profit of 35.21%. I plan to buy in again at $0.14-$0.15 and hope to repeat soon. I think this must be manipulation, but it is also a real company and it seems to bottom at $0.14. Good luck penny stock traders and if anyone has an more insight than my speculation please enlighten me!

5. lmholmes11

lmholmes11 New Member

Can't be mad about 35%!