BSEG - Q3 $613,206 profit, 3.3 million accounts receivable

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Petiedawgs, Mar 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Petiedawgs

Petiedawgs Member

Gonna miss out on this one, BROOOHHHH!

2. Petiedawgs

Petiedawgs Member

From Q3 2017 Management Report

CURRENT SITUATION -
    This past quarter, the Companies were very active with acquisitions, productions and
    distribution with projects between Hollywood Cinema and Chinese Cinema.
    BSEG and HiFex have been in talks/meetings regarding developing new branches of the
    company with specific filmmaking goals with several A list production company with proven
    track records, releasing films through Sony and Universal.

The BSEG and HiFex team were hired to work on an epic $70 million USD World War 2 film
    starring Bruce Willis in a post-production and distribution capacity respectively. The film is being
    released by the China Film Group in China. HiFex/BSEG Chairman is in negotiations with
    International and US buyers for this project. HiFex has invested significant resources into the
    completion of this film.

In the last year, BSEG/HiFex Chairman, Dr. Jimmy Jiang purchased the animated film by Buena
    Vista, “OZZY” for Greater China distribution. OZZY received permission from the China
    government to be released in February 2018.

Chairman Jiang also purchased “PAPILLION” starring Charles Hunnam and Rami Malek for
    Greater China, and “DEATH WISH” starring Bruce Willis, directed by Eli Roth from MGM, to
    be released in 2018/2019 theatrically in Greater China.

3. emmett kelly

emmett kelly Well-Known Member

hey, @Petiedawgs, i'm currently writing a feature length script. you have access to any production funding? not jerking your chain, i;m serious.

4. Petiedawgs

Petiedawgs Member

I don't have access to any funding however you can contact BSEG to submit your script for review by the company. They do accept script submissions. Not sure the backlog or anything though or time frame they get back.

I would suggest using the contact form:https://bigscreenentgroup.com/big-screen-entertainment-group-contacts

Give them a call if you don't hear back after a while: 323-654-3400

Maybe someone there can help you with your submission when its done, or give you the steps to properly submit a script.

emmett kelly likes this.
  5. emmett kelly

emmett kelly Well-Known Member

Appreciate the info. Still have quite quite a bit more writing to do on the script. . Below is a link to a few short films I produced.

https://vimeo.com/user14459601