BSQUARE CORPORATION (BSQR)

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by BullishPenny, Jul 15, 2021.

1. BullishPenny

BullishPenny New Member

Anyway, as you guys can see, it’s up 80% on the day, so not too much of a penny stock started the day as a penny stock. No never mind started. Well, it was a PE stock. Let’s just say that. And yeah, so b square is running, be careful of penny stocks very volatile when it’s running like this. Very, very scary. However, b square is a short squeeze stock. So it has a very, very high short interest. Lots of people are buying it to just say screw it to the short-sellers, we can see the one-month chart this thing shot up here $8 per share, then it’s sold off it held and now it’s running again, guys.
    I’m looking at it now because it has high short interest and is running because of that. And yeah, a lot of people are gonna say Oh, nope, it has a lot of fundamentals as well. Well, that is not why I found interest in this stock. So that’s why I’m just gonna say high short interest it’s running.

[​IMG]

Bsquare’s short-term trend is positive, but it still neutral the long-term trend is neutral. BSquare was one of the better-performing stocks in the market, outperforming 96% of all stocks.
    BSQR also shows a nice and consistent pattern of rising prices. On the other hand, the BSquare stock has an average volume of 11532K. This is a good sign as it is always nice to have a liquid stock.

On the daily time frame, the BSQR stock was making strong upward movements from 1.50$ to 11.70$ level in the period between 29 January to 09 February 2021. The BSQUARE stock price started moving on a correction wave with an ABC pattern.
    The BSQUARE stock price is also moving on a small correction wave on the daily time frame, so I think the stock price will move up again in the next week after making a retest on the 3.04$ level to close the price gap. Then, it will turn up to break the previous high-level at 11.70$.

#1 BullishPenny, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021