Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

BullProphet

Discussion in 'Investing' started by TheBullProphet, Sep 28, 2020.

1. TheBullProphet

TheBullProphet New Member

Just launched a website that updates everyday with data from unusual volumes detection, top movers, and slope scans of the market along with relevant news hits. There are brief notes on how I use it to make profit

thebullprophet.com

check it out and let me know what I can add to it to be as useful as possible.

2. The Brontide

The Brontide Active Member

Home page nice layout for a WP build. Stock images look appropriate and are positive suggestive. Not too cluttered and well balanced.

"Does this work? Will I become rich?
    Maybe? Probably not."

Not assuring to your guest that may have desires or skills. Implies they don't. Has a negative connotation feel to me.
    Also gives the feel your data presentation is useless for the intended purpose of your viewer.

Try:

"Does this work? Will I become rich?
    Maybe? Maybe not."

Takes the negative out and leaves the prospect in the viewers hands to do with the data what they wish without dashing the viewers goals to the rocks right away.

The scans look good, numbers are great. I see you are offering as a free service, albeit if they wish to donate. That's good.

Would like to see dynamic imagery or links to graphs or something on those pages.
    Otherwise it is an aggregate data pull spreadsheet that may not be as enticing to the viewer.

Overall, not bad though.

edit to add: Contact page email. I see no problem with the gmail, except you may want to create a similar gmail name that reflects your website name if possible. A little more pro look instead of a personal hobby page look. Yes, people think like that.

#2 The Brontide, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  3. TheBullProphet

TheBullProphet New Member

I really appreciate the input! Definitely making those changes.

4. The Brontide

The Brontide Active Member

Man you are quick.

I just looked on my phone, and glad to see you have a fully responsive theme. Absolutely necessary for over half of your viewers.