BXMT - Blackstone Mortgate Trust, Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by T0rm3nted, Jan 11, 2017.

1. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) is a holding company, which conducts its operations as a real estate investment trust. The Company is a real estate finance company that originates and purchases senior loans collateralized by properties in North America and Europe. Its business is focused on originating or acquiring senior, floating rate mortgage loans that are secured by a first priority mortgage on commercial real estate assets primarily in the office, lodging, residential, retail, industrial and healthcare sectors in North America and Europe. These investments may be in the form of whole loans or may also include pari passu participations within mortgage loans. The Company manages its business through CT Legacy Portfolio, which consists of interests in CT Legacy Partners, LLC and CT Opportunity Partners I, LP. It originates and acquires fixed rate loans and subordinate loans, including subordinate mortgage interests and mezzanine loans. The Company's manager is BXMT Advisors L.L.C.

DutchLung likes this.
  2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

@JerryM I saw you are watching this stock and figured you may want a thread for it.

3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Looks like support here to me:

upload_2017-2-15_9-8-41.png