CBL - CBL Properties

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by ApexC, Dec 12, 2017.

1. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

I believe this this one should being doing better than it has been doing. I have bought and sold this one a couple of times in the last few weeks. This time i bought in at $5.50 and I am going to hold on to it for a bit as I expect an upward breakout from the pattern. As an added bonus it has a dividend/ yield of 14.23%.
    cbl.png

I am kind of fumbling around trying to use Stockaholics. Please correct me if I am doing something wrong

2. Three Eyes

Three Eyes 2018 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Hmmmm, a thousand shares of CBL, a thousand shares of UNG. One of them is gonna pop 40 or 50 cents in the next week or so.

3. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

Although I expect a lot more from this one, I have decided to sell off half of my position in CBL if it reaches 5.64 today. I have two reasons, the first being it meets my initial criteria of increasing by 2.5%, not bad for just over a week, and secondly, sometimes a little is better than nothing.
    To me all indications are UNG is still heading south
    ung.png

4. Three Eyes

We were both correct!

5. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

I am back on the CBL train at $5.55 and hoping for $5.69 or better in the next few days.
    cbl-1.png
    This one has treated me good so why not stay with it.

6. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

The overall trend from Dec 22,2017 is upward, the gap up today leaves a little to be desired for me. I will be watching this one and looking for a less risky entry point. It was a good pick Three Eyes, I hope it continues to go up for you.

7. Three Eyes

Ha ha, I'm out at 5.77 this afternoon, having gotten in at 5.55 and doubling down at 5.21.

I like your CBL, will nibble under 5.45.

ApexC likes this.
  8. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

Glad to hear you did well. It is always better to take profits and lose even higher profits than hold on and lose what you could have had.

T0rm3nted and Three Eyes like this.
  9. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

Sold it today for $5.69

10. ApexC

ApexC Active Member

Once again CBL Properties (CBL) has entered a favourable buy range. Use caution as this one may be at start of yet another down-trend. Buy $5.54 look for a Sell of $5.69

cbl-2.png

This is one of personal favourites when it comes to trading. The price goes up and down and every few days. The buy and sell points are predictable. There will come a time though when it will break from the pipe and it usually result in a significant move higher or lower. Right now the momentum is suggesting it will be lower.
    Enjoy it while it lasts.

#10 ApexC, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018