Cellectar Biosciences Inc.

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by David Malan, Nov 18, 2016.

1. David Malan

David Malan New Member

Is Cellectar Biosciences Inc. Stock worth watching?

Have been looking at this stock for some time now. I don't usually trade bio, but this one caught my attention. It broke last month high, but I am still betting on it not holding.

2. douglashall007

douglashall007 New Member

Cellectar Biosciences Inc. is finally on the roll. The stock has touched a new high in last on month. With good news released just today, it is highly probable that this stock will touch new heights. Looking at the jump since last 2 days, it is now confirmed that the stock was highly undervalued by the investors and now it is catching up fast. Finding a multi-bagger after a long time feels really good and now I can pack my bags for a good vacation in few weeks. Although this is a penny stock, the return on investment for this stock will pay off in few weeks itself.

3. Johncmartin

Johncmartin New Member

I hope it's the best to invest in it

4. James Donovan

James Donovan New Member

5. James Donovan

James Donovan New Member

If say one has to invest in bio (not particularly cellectar) is rampant buying the best strategy?

6. Johncmartin

Johncmartin New Member

The company incurred research and development expenses of $1.3 million during the third quarter of 2016, which was $0.1 million higher than the third quarter of 2015. The primary driver was increased investment to support the upcoming Phase II Study of CLR 131 in Multiple Myeloma and other orphan-designated hematologic malignancies.

7. douglashall007

I believe rampant buying will never be good for any investment be it any stock but yes if you consider this stock investment inn it will be a good decision and you can buy the stock immediately for better returns

8. James Donovan

James Donovan New Member

rather than expenses incurred I would be more interested in the results yielded by it :)

9. douglashall007

We’ve had another big day in biotech, and a number of companies have moved on news and fundamental developments. The political influence is starting to wear off now, as is the flush in sentiment towards the bulls on the back of a Trump Presidency (and the resulting lack of scrutiny on pricing in the sector) and this is starting to highlight cracks in certain names that picked up an unsupported boost.

That said, there are still plenty of companies that have had solid catalysts, and as such, a number that are building on last week’s gains to carve out fresh monthly highs.

Here’s what we are looking at in the space as the biggest movers. The two companies in focus for today areCellectar Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:CLRB)and (and we’re sort of cheating on this one since it’s two companies as opposed to one)The Medicines Company (NASDAQ:MDCO)andAlnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALNY).

10. David Malan

David Malan New Member

Here is the data... for past 1 month

Attached Files:

11. Johncmartin

Johncmartin New Member

I have been doing research on this company and what i found is that the company is trading above its 50-day moving averages of 2.15 and up from 200-day moving averages of 2.60. The firm has price to book ratio of 1.28

12. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Kinda weird how you all have the same IP address.

Im kidding, its not weird, its just funny!

Creating multiple profiles to chat up some obscure penny stock is very 1997, come on man, get with the times!

The least you could have done is some proxy, but you didnt even bother. lol

I give this a 2/7.

T0rm3nted and Stockaholic like this.
  13. James Donovan

James Donovan New Member

Its not weird its just that we use the same wifi.

14. James Donovan

James Donovan New Member

What I found weird was that why point out precisely to 1997 rather than saying 90's in general?

15. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

you don't actually think we're gonna fall for that right? c'mon now...

[​IMG]

16. douglashall007

That's getting out of the topic
    We are here to discuss about the stock ad let's just concentrate on that

17. douglashall007

Sir Donovon is right. The IP is same just because we are using the same WiFi network and that can be believed as multiple connections are posssible on a WiFi.I can't understand why you are having problem to believe that.

18. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

Well I do find it interesting how all 3 of you just suddenly showed up here on this thread at the same time all at once ... kind of suspicious don't ya think? o_O

[​IMG]

James Donovan likes this.
  19. douglashall007

Sir two or more people can be available on the same time since are all on the same place we get free at the same time. there is nothing to to doubt in that. You can believe us

20. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

It doesn't matter how many people you are, it doesn't change the fact that you're just here to try and pump up some random penny stock in a shady way...

Stockaholic likes this.