Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

CGN.c (CANADA); CGNSF (USA); 1UB (GERMANY)

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by SwedeProf, Mar 13, 2019.

1. SwedeProf

SwedeProf New Member

Cognetivity is a medical software application used to help detect and diagnose Dementia and Alzheimer's in patients early.

This news today is a big deal, receiving this ISO certification! It is required for a medical device approval with Health Canada, NHS, and other governing bodies in Europe and Australia etc (FDA doesn’t require this cerification).

They are in the middle of their final study (a third party clinical validation study) which will be completed shortly, and with this ISO 13485 certification will allow them approval from many countries such as Canada, USA, Australia, and the E.U.

Many near to mid term catalysts and major coverage from many investment publications, such as Fobes, Bloomberg, Globe & Mail, and others. (I’ll post links in comments)

Low market cap $12mil USD. Very tight share structure.

I’ll continue my DD on this thread. Comments and other DD are certainly welcomed!

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releas...Xsy9COmFqkldqbLfXtif-1-aKiv9IAXfloP4s-ilpSFBY

2. SwedeProf

SwedeProf New Member

Ok, so as Tom mentioned in this video ( ) there are potential revenue streams. I’ve been told we can expect these revs in Q2 (I believe their Fiscal YE is Jan 31 so Q2 is only weeks away) I believe we see revenues from 2 sources…. First is from the Dacadoo partnership they signed in Nov 2018 http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/November2018/06/c1814.html

Dacadoo has partnerships with major insurance companies who White Label Dacadoo’s backend software. The platform calculates a real-time Health Score for each user based on 3 key areas: Lifestyle (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep), Body (biometric measures), and Mind (mental well-being), and motivates users through automated lifestyle coaching, gamification, social features and a reward system. So as a insurance policy holder eats better, sleeps better, exercises more often, takes methods to increase mental health (this is how Cognetivity fits in), they are rewarded with cheaper insurance premiums and the insurance company saves millions of dollars… and Cognetivity will receive a subscription fee from each of these insurance companies!

The second potential revenue stream is from the partnership they signed in Jan 2019 with Dementias Platform UK.I believe how this partnership works is the first chunk of revenue (still DDing how much) is given back to DPUK and after that Cognetivity retains full revenues.
    https://www.cognetivity.com/dpuk-partner-announcement-cognetivity/

I’m really looking forward to Q2 as I believe this will be the start of many catalysts:
    1. Revenues
    2. Validation study completed
    3. FDA application approval with 3 months of successful validation study