Checking out some of the outlandish investing e-mails

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Gray Wolf, May 12, 2016.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I'm posting this here because it does not really belong in any investment strategy or educational activity but every now and then I like to check out some of the outlandish emails that float around teasing stuff that will make you rich, double your money, or a secret no one else knows about. There is a site that takes this stuff on and can be quite entertaining if you ever want to take some dead time to look at. It is called Stock Gumshoe and has quite a bit for free. They do have a subscription if one wants it but you can get all the entertainment you want on the free side. One I looked at today from them is (quote from Stock Gumshoe"):

"Alex Koyfman at Penny Stock Millionaire is dropping hints about a stock that solves "Einstein's Extinction Prophecy" -- which is basically a way of saying he's found a way to save the bumblebees(and honeybees, perhaps). And, of course, it's all hidden inside "one tiny company" that they'll tell you about for $499. Or, if you prefer, we can tell you about it for free, and you can read their filings, think for yourself, and then maybe subscribe some other day if you feel like it... your call. Our article with our look at this "bee" company is here."

Click the link at the end of the quote for the story. Enjoy, but don't take the companies mentioned here too seriously. :p

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I love this stuff, so interesting to track the outcomes of these pumps.

[​IMG]