China Small Cap Tourist Company

Discussion in 'International Stock Markets' started by LaurensLa, May 13, 2021.

1. LaurensLa

LaurensLa New Member

Hi everyone,

I am a big believer in the Chinese economy and I believe that domestic travel will surge in the coming years. I primarily try to find small cap stocks that can make decent returns. I stumbled across LVJI Technology (HK: 1745) and believe that there can be tremendous amount of growth ahead in the coming years.

Lvji Technology is the largest Intelligent Online Tour Guide provider in China with a market share of 86.2%. Lvji deploy software via cloud to provide online tour guides with proprietary contents: hand-drawn and interactive maps, real-time navigation, voice-overlay commentaries and editorial contents of tourist attractions and points of interest.

Lvji grew its revenue with +4000% the latest 4 years - while maintaining a 30% net profit margin

The Online Tour Guide Market - is growing at an unheard speed in China, and expected to grow over +500% in the coming 5 years (Frost & Sullivan).

17th of January of last year Lvjis IPO was oversubscribed with +8 300% and started to trade at 2.12 (HKD) receiving an enterprise value of ¥2 140 m. Two months later 2019 results were published and revenue exploded +80% YoY.

Covid-19 came and Lvji was decimated along with the rest of tourism-related stocks world wide. Based on 2019 results - if they were ever to return - the stock is now trading at ev/sales <1.2

CEO Zang Weizhong bought shares at higher levels a while ago...