Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing the best forex broker for ECN accounts

Discussion in 'FOREX Forums' started by Shoeb Rexmur, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Shoeb Rexmur

Shoeb Rexmur New Member

Fiatotrade made good scalping conditions, there were problems with this before. I trade on ECN, I do not consider kitchen bills

Mikael Rahvar likes this.
  2. Mikael Rahvar

Mikael Rahvar New Member

Forex trading is one of the most interesting topics for me, and I consider Fiatotrade the best option for a beginner. Here you can get the necessary knowledge on trading systems and work experience in the terminal. All with minimal investment on a cent or standard

3. Mithun Anand

Mithun Anand New Member

At Fiatotrade, input-output is absolutely no commission, it is an exceptional broker who has such technical conditions. Although the commission happens and bears a formal character in view of its insignificant percentages, but simply its absence makes a completely simplified calculation of transfers.

#3 Mithun Anand, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  4. Mikael Rahvar

Mikael Rahvar New Member

Slippage of 5-7 points is a common thing, especially on news or strong movements. If the system allows, then a very good broker to trade.

5. Shoeb Rexmur

Shoeb Rexmur New Member

Standard Fiatotrade really does block trades in the company’s accounts, and only the net balance is displayed on the interbank account. The fact is that a lot of traders trade on standard accounts, which can easily overlap each other, so Fiatotrade is difficult to abandon this, partly kitchen, work scheme. But this does not mean that Fiatotrade draws candles or that the company is interested in the losses of traders.

Fiatotrade has ECN accounts in which absolutely all transactions are entered into the interbank market. Traders who work with a large turnover or simply want from kitchen schemes switch to this type of account. Therefore, for an objective picture, look for feedback from Fiatotrade traders trading on ECN.

6. Mithun Anand

Mithun Anand New Member

I recently opened in Fiatotarde account with them , while I am trading at a minimum, I am studying a broker, so to speak. I check their quotes with one of the reliable European brokers - no discrepancies have been observed so far, which is not enough, so non-market quotes do not pop. I like their site, the spreads are about the same as promised on the site, support also seems to understand what it says. If you don’t spoil your impression of yourself, I ’ll open either a standardor an EUU and start trading larger amounts.

7. Mithun Anand

Mithun Anand New Member

) The downside Fiatotrade for me is that there are no PAMM accounts, and trading competitions are also rarely held. But according to trading conditions, perhaps the best thing on the market right now. Spreads are at the level, there are no levels of setting up deferrals, they limit the spread on the five-digit sign - for my TS all this is very important. Well, and most importantly, if you withdraw money - in the morning and afternoon in New Delhi they withdraw almost instantly, in many other DCs you often have to wait for weeks ...

Shoeb Rexmur likes this.
  8. Shoeb Rexmur

Shoeb Rexmur New Member

I’m trading on a demo account. For now everything is in the black. It’s a pity that this is not real money. I like everything here. There will definitely be money to open a real account in Fiatotrade

9. Mikael Rahvar

Mikael Rahvar New Member

) Yes, there have been server failures recently, I confirm. Turned on this issue in support, they confirmed the fact of technical problems. But then I was notified that everything had been eliminated. Orders have been restored. After that, everything is OK, without failures. By the way, support is loyal, I liked it. For the second time I applied in Fiatotrade . Otherwise, everything suits the conditions, the speed of execution of orders corresponds to the level , slippages are acceptable.

10. Mikael Rahvar

Mikael Rahvar New Member

Fiatotrade - normal broker. From 2 thousand bucks rose to 8, leaked to zero. I have no complaints. He opened deals himself, he closed. If a deal does not open during high volatility (new prices come), then this is a no brainer, it is corrected by a second opening. Withdrew 500 bucks - no problem, brought out in a day. I recommend a reliable broker. I will learn and continue to work with them

11. Shoeb Rexmur

Shoeb Rexmur New Member

) I have been at Fiatotrade for more than a year , and I understand that if I myself do not create problems in trading, the broker does not add them to me, and, sometimes, at least a little bit of greenery. It's no secret that in Forex in general, only 5% of traders remain in the black. Therefore, colleagues, develop your strategy consciously - that l ko correct strategy can be profitable. And the broker is required only that he led an honest game.

12. Mithun Anand

Mithun Anand New Member

I have no complaints as to a Fiatotrade broker . Terms of trade at the highest level. There are slippages in the execution of orders, not critical. As an example, I can give an example of the market from 01/15/2015 for the euro \ dollar. When a sell order was triggered, on a strong downward movement, I received a slippage of 2 points. And on the stop 5 points. It was a really strong unexpected move. For comparison, the Swiss broker, in exactly the same conditions, got a slippage at the opening of the position of 22 points. So there is something to compare. I think that as a broker Fiatotrade on top. The only negative is jurisdiction. But this is a drawback if you want to make a large deposit. I didn’t notice any problems with the output. Just like everyone else

13. Mikael Rahvar

Mikael Rahvar New Member

After reading the last comment about slippages and losses in trading, my eyes involuntarily climbed onto my forehead. This is the basics of Forex, people. Slips on the news, gaps need to be considered, this is normal. The fact that you merge on gaps is a jamb exclusively yours. Who makes you climb into the market when the heat is on, what are you waiting for? Learn the mat part. With Fiatotrade, for a long time, at the beginning I rolled a tantrum of support a couple of times, but when I delve into it, I sat and read it, everything went well.

14. Shoeb Rexmur

Shoeb Rexmur New Member

Trading is a delicate matter, factors that affect the outcome of the mass. One of them is a broker, and this is serious. There is a sure way - 30 days. 30 days, trade with one, then 30 days, without changing the TS, with the other and see the result. According to the results, you can migrate to the main account for the better. I have a current extreme at Fiatotrade , holding on for the 7th month.

15. Mithun Anand

Mithun Anand New Member

September 2, 2019. I replenished my account in Fiato, $ 300 , now it’s already $ 790. 8 consecutive profitable trades. This is not an indicator, and yet, until I plan to withdraw, I always have time). Who - else pohvastuytes s your results), and then everywhere all so gloomy.