Crypto trader, now also stock trader

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by tuliptrader, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. tuliptrader

tuliptrader New Member

Hi I am new here, I do not have much experience with trading stocks, i used to trade Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies and made some nice profits with that, I am going to continue trading cryptos but i want to get more into stocks too.

Cryptocurrencies have a huge community, I kind of miss that for stocks trading but maybe I found a nice place here.

If you have any questions about cryptos just ask here or pm me, in return i will ask a lot of stupid questions about anything else.

StockJock-e likes this.
  2. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

I heard of a correlation between bitcoin and gold. As national currencies around the globe weaken themselves, bitcoin and gold are expecting to go up.

3. tuliptrader

tuliptrader New Member

Over long periods of time now that correlation is weak at best. while it is certainly true that during times of crisis, when national currencies drop people look for alternatives ( to normal currencies, to the entire banking system in general, bitcoin community has a lot of f*** the system kind of guys ) bitcoin will rise in value, thats what we see now, bitcoin as i am writing this is at the highest price since july, driven mostly by chinese exchanges as the yuan weakens, things like this will affect bitcoin price short term but over long time price is more affected by adoption, the laws regarding bitcoin in major countries, changes to the technology itself, other cryptocurrencies, etc...

4. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager