Dividend Investing Newsletter

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Gray Wolf, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I'm going to share my November copy of Sure Dividend newsletter that I subscribe to. I do not see anything in the newsletter or in any correspondence with them that prohibits me from sharing this. I have NOTHING to do with this website other then being a subscriber myself. I do not recommend subscribing unless you are a serious income/dividend investor. Most investors just wanting to learn about dividends and get information from Sure Dividend on a few potential investments can get what they want for free. This newsletter is 33 pages and you should be able to save your own copy of this from the link below. Let me know what you think of it.

Sure Dividend Newsletter

StockJock-e and Stockaholic like this.
  2. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

Interesting, but still have not enough understanding of many term! Will return to this question later!

3. Gray Wolf

Here is my January 2017 copy. I do not see anything in the newsletter or in any correspondence with them that prohibits me from sharing this. I have NOTHING to do with this website other then being a subscriber myself. I do not recommend subscribing unless you are a serious income/dividend investor. Most investors just wanting to learn about dividends and get information from Sure Dividend on a few potential investments can get what they want for free. This newsletter is 33 pages and you should be able to save your own copy of this from the link below. Let me know what you think of it.

January 2017 Sure Dividend Newsletter

Dre4 likes this.
  4. Gray Wolf

Here is my February 2017 copy. I have NOTHING to do with this website other then being a subscriber myself. I do not recommend subscribing unless you are a serious income/dividend investor. Most investors just wanting to learn about dividends and get information from Sure Dividend on a few potential investments can get what they want for free. This newsletter is 33 pages and you should be able to save your own copy of this from the link below. Next month will be my last month in my subscription and right now I'm not planning on renewing. Not because I don't like it, it is just not worth the extra money when I don't remain that active on my income/dividend stocks since they are long term and I am fully allocated right now. Let me know what you think of it.

February 2017 Sure Dividend Newsletter

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Thanks for sharing!

Ive only gone through the first few pages, but this is good reading!

6. DutchLung

DutchLung Member

Gracias, amigo! Going through it now.

7. YLC

YLC Member

Hey Jerry,

I understand using dividend to buy more stock to compound. In an ideal world, that means the stock price remains constant. In reality, it is not.

Is there a method to eliminate the trade off between receiving dividends, but having to buy more at a higher price which raises your average buy-in price?

8. Gray Wolf

DRIP set on stocks for auto repurchase puts the process on auto pilot which is a good thing. Long term investors will realize and average cost within reason assuming the normal ebb and flow of the stock. Some will be bought when the stock is up and some will be bought when it is down. Typically it averages out. Also, most drip systems do not charge transaction fees on DRIP purchases. The only other method available is to let the dividends go into your account as cash and not participate in DRIP. Not automatic in terms of re-using the dividends so power of compounding requires more attention.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  9. Rishi_at_Tiingo

Rishi_at_Tiingo Moderator, Stockaholics CBO, Quant Trader

Hey @JerryM - just wanted to say thank you for this great newletter. I incorporated it into my newsfeeds and now it auto-tags to tickers. Much appreciated man

10. Gray Wolf

Here is my March 2017 copy. I have NOTHING to do with this website other then being a subscriber myself. I do not recommend subscribing unless you are a serious income/dividend investor. Most investors just wanting to learn about dividends and get information from Sure Dividend on a few potential investments can get what they want for free. This newsletter is 33 pages and you should be able to save your own copy of this from the link below. This is my last month in my subscription and I'm not renewing. Not because I don't like it, it is just not worth the extra money when I don't remain that active on my income/dividend stocks since they are long term and I am fully allocated right now. Hope you found these useful.

March 2017 Sure Dividend Newsletter

11. DutchLung

DutchLung Member

Gray Wolf likes this.
  12. Gray Wolf

Well, I got auto renewed on this newsletter so rather than cancel I'm just taking another year of it. I'll post a few of them here for those interested in long term dividend growth investing.

June 2017 Sure Dividend Newsletter

DutchLung and twerpner like this.
  13. Gray Wolf

DutchLung and bigbear83 like this.
  14. Gray Wolf

Might as well keep posting these here as I get them. Here is the September 2017 issue.

September 2017 Sure Dividend Newsletter

It is interesting to compare older copies of this newsletter (links are above) to see how his selection method changes the Top Ten for each particular month. The only one he has in here that while not wrong is posing worries for me is Target (TGT). This one is bothering me enough that I decided to sell out of my position while I was still at a profit. Yes it is a dividend aristocrat but it has been in an earnings decline lately and I am not comfortable with their future due to Amazon and Whole Foods as well as Walmart. I see this as a potential squeeze on Target and do not want to be holding that one for long term.

DutchLung likes this.
  15. markbinsc

markbinsc New Member

Thanks again. My concern on div stocks is the looming rate hike. It's bound to take a toll.

16. Gray Wolf

Here is the October 2017 issue of Sure Dividend. Good info for those that are long term dividend investors. Any questions about this please post them here...

Click below for direct link to the newsletter

October 2017 Sure Dividend Newsletter

DutchLung likes this.
  17. markbinsc

markbinsc New Member

Thanks Jerry.