Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Educational Trading Resources

Discussion in 'Educational videos and material' started by BermudianOption, Jan 21, 2018.

1. BermudianOption

BermudianOption Active Member

There are some great resources available online. This thread it to share your favorites so that we can help each other improve.

bigbear0083 likes this.
  2. BermudianOption

Futures.IO YouTube Channel
    Futures.io is a trading forum that is geared towards Futures trading. Futures is extremely volatile and I do not recommend anyone with less than +3 years of extensive/consistent stock trading venture into Futures. With that said, their YouTube channel has some great material that applies to trading in general. The webinars are jam packed with information. I like to put them on in the background while I clean my apartment but take notes where applicable. Here are some of my favorites:

Should you use a trading rooms to help learn how to trade?

Examining someone who blew up their account

Where to Start as a Trader: Instruments and Brokers

Trade Journaling to improve your trades

Improving Trade Performance with Dr. Brett Steenbarger

T0rm3nted and OldFart like this.
  3. BermudianOption