Elevation Gold Mining V.ELVT

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Dan Thunderbolt, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

The company recently did a name change. Previously it was called Northern Vertex. The company has a producing mine in Arizona. Plus an exploration project in Nevada. Market cap is very low imo. Top management which had big success before.

Creating a Foundation for Growth and Value
    Elevation Gold believes the Moss Mine and surrounding 168 square kilometer land
    package possesses unrealized multi-million-ounce potential in a Tier 1 jurisdiction.
    The updated reserve estimate and mine plan for the Moss Mine is a foundational piece in
    the transformation of the Company.
    Combining aggressive exploration with precious metals production creates a unique
    opportunity for investors.

https://elevationgold.com/investors/presentations/

[​IMG]

#1 Dan Thunderbolt, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  2. Dan Thunderbolt

Market Cap is currently $56 Million.

Elevation Gold Mining Intersects 76.20 Meters Grading 0.73 g/t Gold and 6.50 g/t Silver Starting 15.24 Meters Below the Moss Mine Center Pit
    Nov 4, 2021
    https://elevationgold.com/news-releases/2021/elevation-gold-…

Elevation Gold President, Michael G. Allen commented, "Our infill-exploration drilling at the Moss Mine continues to successfully demonstrate the presence of significant gold and silver mineralization over considerable thickness in the Moss vein system at depth along the entire strike length of the Center and East pits, as well as the continuation of the Moss vein system along strike to the east and west of these pits. We are excited to have recommenced drilling in the Gold Bridge area between the Center and West pits to explore the potential of linking the two pits. Importantly, results presented in this news release, and in those dating back to June 10, 2021, were received after the data cut-off for our recently filed technical report (see news release dated November 1, 2021)."

[​IMG]

#2 Dan Thunderbolt, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  3. Dan Thunderbolt

Trailer: Elevation Gold Moss Mine Site Tour

4. Dan Thunderbolt

DOUGLAS J. HURST - Chairman Elevation Gold Mining

This Man Has Executed $2B in Mining Exits

[​IMG]

5. Dan Thunderbolt

6. Dan Thunderbolt

7. Dan Thunderbolt

Current market cap is below the NPV of the moss mine. Plus the numerous recent excellent drilling results are not (yet) included. Plus the promising Hercules exploration project in Nevada. I reiterate that the company is undervalued.

Market Cap US $42.426M

[​IMG]

8. Dan Thunderbolt

Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Attractive Post-Tax Loss Selling Resource Stocks and Macro Market, USD, and Gold Comments
    December 18, 2021
    http://www.kereport.com/2021/12/18/...tocks-and-macro-market-usd-and-gold-comments/

Segment 1 and 2 – Robert Sinn, AKA Goldfinger, kicks off the show by highlighting the resource juniors he likes post tax loss selling season. The stocks mentioned are: Elevation Gold Mining, AnGold Resources, Outback Goldfields, and Vanstar Mining Resources.

"Everthing under $1 is a buy (ELVT)"

9. Dan Thunderbolt

10. Dan Thunderbolt

11. Dan Thunderbolt

This company is undervalued imo. The market cap is way below the NPV of the producing Moss Mine.
    Current market cap is C$37 Million. The after tax NPV of the Moss Mine at a Gold price of US$1,757 is US$50 Million (C$63 Million). Each $50 increase of the price of Gold adds another US$5 Million. With the current price of Gold the after tax NPV is now at US$60 Million (C$ 76 Million).
    Plus the recent drilling results are not yet included in the mine plan.

Corporate Presentation - 1 February 2022

https://elevationgold.com/investors/presentations/

[​IMG]

#11 Dan Thunderbolt, Feb 11, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  12. Dan Thunderbolt

Some notable excerpts from the Q3 MDA. I am counting on increased production moving forward...

https://elevationgold.com/investors/financial-statements/

With no restrictions in heap leach pad space, the crusher is expected to demonstrate further increases to throughput during the last quarter of 2021. Management continues to focus on key crushing processes tied to conveyor moves, blockages tied to large rocks in the feed hopper, and ore loading restrictions to the crusher to maintain daily crushing rates above an average of 10,000 tons per day (current rate in the past three quarters was 7,500 tons).

Stacking operations on pad 3A commenced the 3rd week of July 2021, and solution application started in the fourth week of July in coordination with the receipt of all required operating permits. Final stacking on the 2A/B pad was completed in June and the final leach and rinse program for ore placed on this pad will proceed over an 18-month schedule. Residual leach ounces from pad 2A/B will supplement primary leach ore on the 3A pad through 2022.

The Merrill-Crowe plant continues to record recoveries from pregnant solution of 99% with excellent availability and utilization. Overall plant efficiencies continue to improve and have resulted in year over year cost reductions in plant reagent consumption.

#12 Dan Thunderbolt, Feb 20, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
  13. Dan Thunderbolt

Elevation Gold Realizes More Potential at Moss Mine | E & MJ
    January 2022 | Arizona Mining
    https://www.e-mj.com/departments/arizona-mining/elevation-gold-realizes-more-potential-at-moss-mine/

The Moss mine’s production in the third quarter was negatively impacted by a transition from the Phase 2 leach pad to the Phase 3 leach pad, Allen explained. That transition constrained the company’s ability to stack and leach crushed ore for 40 days during the quarter. In addition, grade was impacted as marginal ore was stacked as overliner, which is coarsely crushed and placed on top of the liner before ore is stacked. Low-grade ore is used for overliner as the coarser crush decreases recovery. Operations were normalizing and consequently, the management is expecting to report improved gold production figures for Q4 2021.
    Elevation Gold said it is executing a clear strategy that expands production and resources at the Moss mine in Arizona while aggressively exploring the Hercules Project in Nevada.