EXK - ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by 77luke, Apr 19, 2016.

1. 77luke

77luke New Member

I see silver has made a jump today. I am currently invested in EXK and was wondering if you guys had any insight about the 23% jump today and it's sustainability longterm. Seems as if China tying the yuan to gold is having an impact on spot prices....along with a weak dollar. Any thoughts?

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Paging @cactus our local metals expert!

3. 77luke

77luke New Member

I have had funds tied up in exk for over a year...today brought me back up to even. My understanding of the markets in general is poor, but I have been able to get a better understanding of how things work through hsm. Actually, now that I think about it, HSM was one of the most motivating factors that got me into investing.

I noticed a large sell off of shares at the eod, I am curious to see (if any) what affect that will have on the price. Guess we will find out tomorrow!

4. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

I bot this back in October and is one of those trades that turned into an investment. Last Fry-day's low-end close should have led to further decline but instead got a nice reversal today on Tuesday, January 2nd. Usually a failure to follow-through can be powerful. We'll see. Still need to have a sign-of-strength on this one since it came into the trading range back in August from weakness.

upload_2018-1-2_15-22-51.png

T0rm3nted likes this.
  5. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Patience pays. Up 31% so far. From a point & figure chart, the cause built projects an effect to $5.30.

Weekly vertical chart as of Wednesday close:
    upload_2018-4-18_20-54-50.png

T0rm3nted likes this.