FTSSF (FCC:TSX) First Cobalt

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Petiedawgs, May 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Petiedawgs

Petiedawgs Member

First Cobalt is a pure play cobalt company, with mines in North America. They also have the only permitted N.A. refinery for cobalt to serve the growing electric vehicle market which will need cobalt for their batteries.

www.firstcobalt.com

First Cobalt is a North American pure-play cobalt company whose flagship asset is the Iron Creek Cobalt Project in Idaho, USA. Our strategy at First Cobalt is to explore, develop and refine ethcially sourced cobalt within North America for sale back into the American battery market. We are focused on three strategic assets to execute on this strategy:

- The Iron Creek Project in Idaho, which has Inferred mineral resources of 26.9 million tonnes grading 0.11% cobalt equivalent (Sept. 2018)
    - The only permitted cobalt refinery in North America capable of producing battery materials
    - More than 50 past producing mines in the Canadian Cobalt Camp.

Board and Management teams are a diverse group of experienced mine-builders, mine-operators, financiers and company-makers, positioning First Cobalt to be at the forefront of the cobalt-driven battery movement in the coming years.

2. Petiedawgs

Petiedawgs Member

3. Petiedawgs

Petiedawgs Member

4. Small time investor

5. Small time investor

TORONTO, ON — August 17, 2020 – First Cobalt Corp. (TSX-V:FCC, OTCQX:FTSSF) (the “Company”) today announced the appointment of Mark Trevisiol as Vice-President, Project Development. In this capacity, Mark will have overall responsibility for the recommissioning and expansion of the First Cobalt Refinery located in Canada.

https://www.firstcobalt.com/news/news/first-cobalt-appoints-project-development-vice-president

Speculating that they would not have hired a Project Developer unless they were real close to getting the funding they need to expand the plant.

Long First Cobalt

6. Small time investor

Perhaps I'm a little simple in my thinking, but looking at the OTC data for First Cobalt, I see that there are investors wanting to buy 675,000 shares and only 180,000 wanting to sell. With the latest news they have released:

https://www.firstcobalt.com/news/ne...duction--for-canadian-cobalt-refinery-project

it looks like they might restart the refinery early next year with even better profit potential. They already have financing lined up (they are figuring out which one to go with), permits for the expanded refinery should be done early next year too.

I'm comfortable with this investment risk. Things are looking good.