Golden Thunder Gold GTG.V

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Million$man, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Million$man

Million$man New Member

Lithium, Lithium, Lithium
    We will be hearing a lot about lithium over the next 10 years. This largely as a result of growing demand fueled by the rapidly increasing production of electric vehicles.

Currently only one producing lithium mine in the USA located in Nevada. This one has a brine resource to mine and other juniors want the same there. In Canada, like Australia, it’s hard rock lithium mining. Very important for Canada and USA to have their own supply of the crucial resource.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that North American Lithium s Open pit mine acquired from Canada Lithium will be the only producing lithium mine in Canada until Nemaska gets their Whabouchi deposit up and running. Both hard rock lithium Mines.

What I love about GTG is they have excellent prospective lithium properties on the door steps of what will be the next two and only two ( for awhile) producing lithium Mines in Canada.

The opportunity here is simply to drill up a nicely defined hard rock lithium deposit. No need to finance and build an expensive processing plant. The deposit can be sold to the big rich producers who already have the facility and infrastructure up and running. It’s a win win for everyone especially astute investors who have the vision and commitment early in the process.

Cheers!

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.gtg&postid=26835278#h9s4eTsUu2QChgfg.99

GTG’s Advantage Over Other Lithium Plays
    Here’s how I see GTG’s Advantage Over other Lithium plays.

Here’s The Deal Guys
    I like NTY because I see good properties and potential. I like NTY better than FAT. I think NTY has better properties than FAT. But just for simple clear analysis let’s erase the unknown which is the real definitive amount of lithium that could be extracted from both companies properties. Let say it’s exactly the same even though I believe NTY has more.

Now the prolific pump Machine of bigbird and friends have already put FAT way ahead of itself with a market cap around $30 million. NTY has a tiny market cap of just $6 million. Obviously if the amount of lithium is equal (based on fact none of us really know who has more at this point), well obviously NTY is a far better buy at this time and holds more potential for rewarding shareholders considering the share price of both stocks. Of course if FAT actually has more than 5 times more lithium than NTY (which I highly doubt), it would be the better buy right now.

Now as for GTG with a cap currently below $2 million, I see tremendous value in it for a few reasons. They have three highly prospective lithium properties on the doorstep of the two upcoming producing hard rock lithium Mines in Canada. Their Nemaska Lake property borders on Nemaska Lithium’s Whabouchi deposit Property. Their Bouvier and Chubb properties are close to North American Lithium’s hard rock open pit mine that will soon be producing 23,000 metric tons of battery grade lithium carbonate annually worth approximately $200 million in revenue annually.

Now consider the cost of building a processing plant and mine infrastructure. That’s in the hundreds of millions. GTG has that hundreds of millions head start over companies like FAT and NTY because all GTG has to do is drill up a decent deposit and sell it to the nearby producer. This is a simply massive advantage GTG has with its lithium properties and combine this with a current market cap under $2 million I see way more untapped value in GTG meaning untapped gains in share price as things progress.