Golds Future.... what will it be?

Discussion in 'Investing' started by StockingBob, Feb 23, 2021.

1. StockingBob

StockingBob New Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sponsored Post:

Do you like gold?!?!

Gold has been around for such a long time. It has been traded for as long as humans have been recording history. It is one mineral that never seems to get old and is highly sought after.

Gold seems to be just below its 200-day moving average. However, since February 4, the price of gold appears to have moved forward by nearly 3%, in keep with this three-year trend.

Upon further research, I came across an article that enlightened me in the gold market. I wanted to share it with you to see what your thoughts are. Can you find some golden chances or will you just let it filter through and miss a potential mother lode

Gold is a precious mineral that has cultural, financial, and emotional values that vary around the world. This continues to keep it on peoples radar.

Check out the disclaimer on my profile or landing page.

#1 StockingBob, Feb 23, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I think there is some potential if we see inflation.

Silver is trying to make a move, there is a growing movement of people buying physical trying to force a squeeze. Im not sure if its going to be effective, but it the communities are growing. They are trying to pull a GME on the silver shorts.