Have not done any trading, but I want to make my first steps

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Sandris, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Sandris

Sandris New Member

I have made a list of companies I want to invest and maybe someone can educate me about my picks if I am being dumb on them. I will list them from cheapest and going up

1. AusCann Group Holdings Ltd. - They could become the leading medical marihuana company in Australia, aditionally they have aquiered all the permits and have signed a 2 year contract with MediPharm. Stocks are cheap, but could start climbing this year quite nicly!

2.Energous Corporation (WATT) - Their stocks had a fall after Q4 2018 earning publication, but company explained the situation and it really was unlucky event + they are one of the leaders in this field and next Q income should be much higher so stocks would go up again at that moment.

3. Advanced Micro Devices and also Micron Technology, Inc. - both are in a simillar situation and Paul Mampilly(stock guru) advised to invest in one of these, because they will play a major role in blockchains. For now predictions for these companies are not so good, because chip prices are dropping, but suposedly demand will grow in the second part of this year and stocks could leap quite high

4. Tesla - because of all of the recent blunders, Tesla stocks are quite low at the moment. But EV is the future, especially with the fight about global warming. Can Tesla stay ahead of the competition and secure a safe postion in this market or not? They have gotten first Gigafactory sorted more or less and in summer second Gigafactory in Chine will be opening, so it will be a very strong foothold. I guess a lot depends on how many preorders will be made on the new Tesla model Y. If they can stay in the market and fix a couple of their issues, then they should be well secured and stock prices should start to claim in a year.

So this is the list. I am a total noob and am not willing to spend more then 400 bucks on these, because I just don't have spare funds laying around, but I want to try my hand in this field. Additionally- what is the best platform for the trades? (total noob)

2. Sandris

Sandris New Member

ok, reading in to everything more, I am thinking on delaying Tesla stock buy for 2 month maybe and taking NVIDEA stock because it is still quite down after last Q earning report, but should climb up steadily..