Hello all. Lets make some money!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SuperTiger, Oct 26, 2019.

1. SuperTiger

SuperTiger New Member

Hey guys. Just signed on to the site tonight. I am looking forward to learning what you know. I have copied and am about to paste the about me right here.

I have been trading Forex for years and really enjoyed it. I find the stock market so much more predictable. When people ask me how do you get good at trading stocks, I respond with trade Forex for a whole year actively. If at the end of that year you are net 0 loss, you should easily make money in the stock market. If you are only down 5% you should still make money in the stock market. Obviously I am a technical trader. Every time I try to be a fundamental trader I lose. I stick to what works for me. My favorite stocks to trade are <$10 stocks that are close to their floor which to me is a low level they have been at in the past and bounced up from there, and hopefully multiple times in the last 1-3 years. I always use a SL. I almost always TP manually. Usually, depending on momentum, I will close out 25% at 10% profit, 50% at 20% profit and set my SL at about 18% profit and watch the other 25% roll. I am always looking to learn from anyone that has good trading ideas. I always look forward to hearing your ideas about that stock that is fixing to pop, so let me have it! I help drive up the price if I like it.

I currently use TradeStation because I can trade directly from my charts in TradingView. It is the closest I have been able to find to MetaTrader. If there are other options, please let me know. I do love all my TradingView charts and the charting it provides me.

TomB16 likes this.
  2. ESMac_Magnaye

ESMac_Magnaye New Member

Hi SuperTiger, welcome, looking forward to your adventures my friend

check out Wyckoff's thread - its great stuff on technicals ;)

3. SuperTiger

SuperTiger New Member

Thank you ES. Will do.

4. Mikael Rahvar

Mikael Rahvar New Member

Need to trade Forex so much riskier than the Stock market? ... I trade through Fiatotrade Forex, try to use only technical analysis in a calm market, excluding news items, I think that high volatility creates a very big risk