Hello everyone, New here and just looking to learn

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raney85, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Raney85

Raney85 New Member

Just getting into trading and I have been using a demo account out ninjatrader well trying to get the hang of it. I like the mechanics of it but it doesn't have a mobile app. What would you suggest as a good overall platform that is desktop and mobile friendly. I have a full time job and can't just quit to trade stocks I have to get going first and see if I can even make it work for me. I know it's hard but I'm truly intrigued by it and want to learn, but need something I can do on the go while at work. Thanks in advance for all that help.

I look to trade the S&P 500
    Maybe forex
    And then individual stocks

So is there a mobile app that covers them all?

2. B Russ

B Russ Well-Known Member

Welcome. I like think or swim For a platform. Im scurred of forex fyi. Thats some choppy waters, me thinks

3. Raney85

Raney85 New Member

Thanks, so sink or swim has a desktop and mobile...and can trade all different things?

4. B Russ

B Russ Well-Known Member

Think or swim, you should be able to, i believe. You just have to get the account approved to the right level.

5. Raney85

Raney85 New Member

With me working a full time job is it worth trading in the evening like the after hours of the market? Is it profitable? Or would I need to buy a algo software to do the automated trades for me through the day?

Which algo software is best and proven? There is so many I don't want to get robbed for junk