Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jacob Lambert, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Jacob Lambert

Jacob Lambert New Member

Hello my name is Jacob im from Canada. Ive just starting investing in the past half of a year now, ive done a bunch of studying on it before i started im 24 years old. I do long term investing and short term, but no day trading yet as i dont have the time for it. Since ive started i have had about 200% return on the money ive invested, I base alot of my trading on human psychology and emotions and the overall upswing or down swing of the industry, as well as the potential growth of the company and the speed of the past growth of a company. I am still in the early stages in learning about all the different chart patterns and what they mean and how they will help me predict stock movement. Majority of my stock profile is marijuana stocks in canada and the US and a gold stock or 2. I would like to become a day trader one day although i feel i lack the experiance at the moment to do so. So im here to look for information and learn as many things as i can. So hi and happy i can join!! =)

BermudianOption likes this.
  2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums @Jacob Lambert. Congratulations on your success so far, and good luck in the future as well. Hope to see you around!

3. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

Welcome to Stockaholics, Jacob!

Great to have you join us. Hope to see you stick around and staying active, asking questions and learning!

4. Josesv

Josesv New Member

Hello everyone I am Jose and I have 5 years to do trading in Forex Markets

5. OldFart

OldFart Well-Known Member

6. Anny.M

Anny.M New Member

Welcome to our society)))

OldFart likes this.