Hello there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Moxas, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Moxas

Moxas New Member

I found out about Stockaholics through stock market live chat on Discord. I like beer and stocks so it seemed like a good fit for me.

I’m fairly new to the stock market but and old timer. I was foolish into thinking my pension and 401K managed by my company would work in my best interests... needless to say that was not the case.

Fast forward 2 years from then I got my retirement back on track but still have a ton to learn and mistakes to make.. I would appreciate any and all tips,help,feedback and willing to provide the same.

I’ll give a bit of my background, I have been in telecom as an engineer for over 13 years more specifically mobile/cellular.

In terms of stocks, I like long-term investments. I have spent a lot of research into China as I see a lot of risk and potential growth. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions!

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

If you like long term be sure and look at dividend investing. There are some resources on the live chat to help with that. Also, what is your handle on the discord chat?

Moxas likes this.
  3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

Never mind, I found you on Discord. You'll get a friend request from "Gray Wolf". That's me :D

4. Moxas

Moxas New Member

Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely look at the material!